- More like weaknotes. This week was a very tiring week!
- Partly because of volume of work coming in (good!), partly because I'm coming up on three months without a holiday (bad, but my fault!).
- As a result, I was able to do very little in the way of anything that wasn't work and a couple of social engagements I'd made prior (which were absolutely lovely)
- Normally if I miss a post I try to backfill but I was so completely out of juice this week I'm going to leave it.
This week, I wrote about the Awesome Foundation and that's it, because as I mentioned above, I was done in.
- CM and I made this apple pie, and it was great.
- Rick on the Red Wall and false narratives.
- Jamie Maxwell on Nicola Sturgeon.
- The Counterbalance on the punitive terms supermarkets can impose on suppliers.
- Will Davies on the power of the Treasury.
- Chris D on management and the Labour Party.
- Finally, a more personal one: Matt Hobbs, who's a wonderful guy and has been a professional mentor to me for a while now, wrote a great, if heavy post on his being diagnosed with a brain tumour.
Off to bed. Over and out.